Everite is a full-service company specializing in meeting complex and precise manufacturing requirements to provide quality solutions for difficult manufacturing problems.
Since 1950, the intention of Everite was, and still is, to be an innovative full-service company that addresses complex and precise manufacturing requirements. We specialize in three manufacturing areas: electrochemical grinding technology; contract manufacturing; and custom engineering services and products.
Electrochemical Grinding Technology
Everite Machine Products is the world’s leader in advanced electrochemical grinding (ECG) and machining technology. As a pioneer in this field with over 50 years of experience, electrochemical grinding is our exclusive focus. With over 1,000 machines in operation, we have experience in applying electrochemical grinding technology in hundreds of manufacturing applications. Electrochemical grinding innovation is our hallmark and our passion for surface grinders and cutoff machines are in their sixth generation of development.
Everite provides turnkey solutions for electrochemical grinding offering six lines of standard equipment as well as grinding wheels and electrolyte. We design and develop the machining process precisely to a customer’s application, install the equipment, train employees, establish quality control procedures, build tooling and fixtures and provide support for as long as you own the equipment.
At Everite, we recognize that many customers may require equipment designed and built specifically to address their needs. That’s why we work with our customers to develop:
• Customized electrochemical grinding equipment
• Customized electrochemical machining (ECM) equipment
• Special machining equipment for high production applications for both conventional and electrochemical grinding applications
Precision Machined Parts
Everite specializes in providing cost effective solutions in:
• Low volume complex assemblies (For example, catapult and arresting gear components for aircraft carriers.)
• High volume precision (.0002 tolerances) and super-precision (.000040 tolerances) components for the automotive, appliance and power tool industries
Our team at Everite has a unique combination of engineering skills (mechanical, electrical, software) and real-time manufacturing experience (in equipment building, electrochemical grinding equipment and all types of machining). We combine our knowledge of mechanical processes with our knowledge of control systems to not only design, but also implement innovative manufacturing solutions.
We offer the following capabilities to all of our customers:
• Deep experience in manufacturing and manufacturing technology
• Flexibility and multidisciplinary teamwork
• Ingenuity and willingness to go beyond what’s been done before