- Proprietary cast, non-conductive base, for rigidity, stability, and damping to promote accuracy and repeatability of cut.
- Integral cast pan constrains fluid flow and extraneous current paths, fostering cleaner work zone and eliminating corrosion.
- Variable, independent, and programmable clamp force, facilitates short cut length and eliminates thin wall tube deformation.
- Quick-change fixtures with standard work height eliminate clamp height adjustment.
- Stainless Steel work enclosure with full view door window and full access work zone permit stock load from left side or front.
- All axes motion components located outside the wet zone eliminating guide rail and ball-screw exposure to corrosion.
- HMI (Touch Screen) pendant mounted for convenience of left hand and right hand operators and user interface will support upload and download of programs (recipes).
- Automatic top of tube recognition regulates stroke length and reduces cut time.
- Capacity: Ø0.012″ to Ø1.500″
- Cut Length: 0.060″ to infinity
- Drop Length: 2.1″
- Standard Wheel: Ø10 x 0.040″ x Ø3″ Ø12 x 0.060″ x Ø3″
High Speed Ceramic Hybrid Bearings
Speed Range: 150 – 4000 RPM
Power: 5 HP with poly V-belt drive
- Automatic Top of Tube Detection.
- Jog Rate: 80 Inches/Minute
- Head Motion: Servo driven ball screw, 0.020″ to 80 Inches/Minute.
- Work Feed Motion: Servo driven ball screw, 0.1 to 200 Inches/Minute. 11.5″ maximum stroke length.
- DC Power: 300 A. DC Solid State Supply, 600 A. optional
- Electrolyte System:
50 Gal. dual chamber, baffled Stainless Steel Tank.
Standard metered flow to wheel guard and work clamps.
Optional programmed flow to wheel guard and work clamps.
- Fast change V-groove tube holding fixtures with not clamp height adjustment.
- Pneumatic and programmable tube work holding clamp system permits clamp force reduction on discharge side enabling short cutoff and mitigating thin wall tube deformation.