The UG618 CNC is the smallest in our line of CNC electrochemical grinding machines.
The UG618 CNC offers exceptional rigidity by virtue of its heavy castings and features a unique fixed table design. It is well suited to applications requiring machine automation because of its convenient access to the work area.
The Fanuc 0iMD CNC provides servo control of all 3 axes. It has a 6” x 20” work surface and a compact, integrated design that allows all DC power components, electrolyte equipment and machine controls to be located within a small footprint.
Optional magnetic chuck and motorized wheel dresser. Convenient rear access to tank and filtration.
- Large 6″ x 18″ work envelope in a compact footprint.
- Fanuc 0iMD CNC Control includes linear and circular interpolation.
- Stationary table easily adapts to robotic automation.
- Linear guideways allow for higher speeds with greater positioning accuracy.
- New, compact electrolyte tank stores neatly underneath machine.
- Continuous filtration improves electrolyte life.
- Standard 300-amp DC power supply with 600- or 1000-amp capacity also available.